We are hiring a Customer Support Manager for our small, hard working customer support team. This is a full-time position with a permanent contract, start-date asap. We have an office in Berlin Kreuzberg and occasional office hybrid workplace culture.
At MusicHub, we’re on a mission to empower musicians to unleash their creative potential and build a sustained career by enabling them to independently organise, release and promote their music on the leading streaming platforms whilst retaining full control of their rights.
Our international and diverse team of music and product experts has delivered great features and services since the company’s kickstart in late 2020. MusicHub is a subsidiary of GEMA, the German collecting society for music copyrights. GEMA is a non-profit association with over 100 years of history whose members include over 80.000 composers, lyricists, and music publishers. We are supported by Zebralution, the digital distributor for independent music, audiobooks and podcasts that has been awarded by digital service providers such as Spotify and Apple as their preferred provider for over a decade.
MusicHub is an inclusive and diverse workplace. We welcome all applications and value every individual’s identity, beliefs, and origins.
- You are responsible for the chat and interface with musicians/customers and work in a very proactive manner.
- You will become an expert in explaining the configuration of the product.
- You act as a “first filter” of the incoming data and you are involved in editing and maintaining metadata.
- You distribute customer feedback to the team and project managers and collaborate to define the best customer experience.
What you need
- You have experience with the usage of data processing tools, file format, audio/video encoding and content management and solid knowledge of different Office Tools(e.g. Excel).
- You have a great service mentality, a quick understanding of customer needs and the ability to think from a customer's perspective.
- You love working for artists and trying to solve their problems and you have a good understanding of semantics and backgrounds of music products.
- Background in music industry is a plus, for example a label background.
- Personal experience with music distribution/tools such as Spotify for Artists are a plus, but not required.
- You are a well-organized and detail-oriented team player with an independent and proactive work style.
- Fluent English skills are mandatory and mid-level German, French any other additional languages are a plus.
What you can expect from us
- Working on an exciting mission to empower musicians to unleash their creative potential and get their music heard, enabling them to build a sustained career.
- We’re deeply committed to ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and fostering a community where everyone's voice, perspective and experience is respected and heard.
- We’re based in Berlin, Germany and provide a flexible work culture but would prefer our team to be local to collaborate and connect in person at our office. Not in Berlin? No worries, we offer relocation support.
- 30 days vacation, German health insurance.
- Free German courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced speakers.
- Company benefits: free bike, training and courses etc.