Want to get your artist profile set up on the DSPs and verified to improve your reach? In this MusicHub Academy video, Maïa gives you a detailed rundown on artist profiles on DSPs, namely Spotify for Artists. You will learn about the tools you can unlock to promote your music even better, polish your artist brand and link to concert dates or fundraising campaigns.
The course covers:
- How to claim your Spotify for Artists profile
- Why your artist bio is important
- Links to your social media profiles
- Your visual/brand identity
- Adding an Artist Pick to your profile
- How to create a Promo Card
- Uploading a Spotify Canvas
- Adding more team members
- Adding a fundraising campaign link or a link to your merch
Want more info on promo, release campaign planning or playlist pitching? Sign up for MusicHub and subscribe to release unlimited and get access to all MusicHub Academy videos.
Dive deeper into MusicHub’s resources for DIY musicians
Get more useful knowledge and insights on distribution, promotion, rights & royalties, music production and more on our MusicHub blog. We regularly post artist and expert interviews as well as inspiring articles with lots of tips and advice.
Sign up for our MusicHub newsletter via the form below to get new articles on challenges and chances for independent musicians straight to your inbox.